Sunday, April 18, 2010

Orbit Car Starter Programming

Brief reunion in Seoul

Here I go again to a new destination! I take my trip to Seoul / Jakarta to post a message. I spent some time traveling in recent days. In Japan, I tried to take a little trip to Hokkaido. The island, some tourist, has some beautiful parks volcanic known. So I made the 4 hours needed to train make the trip Sendai / Hakodate, borrowing including a submarine tunnel of 50km. The city of Hakodate is the sea was an important port and particularly open to the outside in the 19th century. So there are buildings of various influences, Orthodox, Catholics, temples, warehouses, brick red and cemeteries abroad. A small mountain overlooking the city, and small cobblestone streets can explore this strangely harmonious whole. Unfortunately, the weather was really rotten when I left the train (Lonely Planet warned Hokkaido in spring was rather risky, but I tried anyway ... and I lost). Cold winds, low clouds (it was not the famous little mountain), freezing rain interruption. I arrived around noon and it seemed as night fell. In short, I had to stay overnight at Hakodate before advancing further north of Hokkaido, but I turned around and went back to Sendai evening. Too bad, I do think that the place has a great potential! This is an opportunity to go back:) One last

restaurant with a cousin and two of his students, who gave us a taste excellent range of sake, and I went back to Tokyo. I had booked 3 weeks earlier a night in the guest house where I started my tour of Japan in Asakusa, and a ticket to the Ghibli Museum. Ghibli, for the uninitiated, is the studio who produced the cartoons revered Miyazaki (Walt Disney Japan in some ways). The museum is small and crowded, you must reserve their tickets weeks in advance. In the museum, the workshops of the master and his assistants have been restored. You can see shelves full of books for inspiration, the original plates of the author, and some devices allow you to scroll drawings are very quickly to create the animation. The building is fun, a sort of mansion with a large central hall serving on several floors of small side rooms where are the exhibits. I stayed on my hunger, we very quickly around, and we can not even go play in the Cat-Bus with ptits! The ticket can still watch a short sequence of a quarter of an hour in a mini-cinema.

The next day I returned the plane to Seoul, where I spent two nights before returning to Indonesia. The two cousins were visiting their frangine this week, it allowed me to see three for the price of a ! It was very strange to find all as far from France, but very nice:) It was quite moved between Friday and Saturday. The first afternoon, on the advice of Mag, visit a sort of theme park for children in infancy, in a suburb of Seoul almost deserted. Well no it was a little to be said, apart from renting tandems that brought us some memorable races. The next day we walked in the markets in Seoul, between the pig's feet and bags of counterfeit luxury. Two nights, two restaus quite typical and, as always in my short experience in Korean dining. We made a small turn at night the Seoul Tower, where I already went in March to see the city lights. Even though I Were lifted early this morning, I'll get knocked in Jakarta. Too bad, I think I have any time to relax and rest under the palm trees of Bali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment