Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can Alcohol Delay Your Period

India / Korea: the shock!

And now, two planes later, here I am in Seoul:) I squatted in the future-ex my cousin's apartment, in a very nice and not far from his job. The change is radical: this country (at least its capital) is over-developed! Tall buildings everywhere, neon signs, giant screens, big streets armored cars ... No wheeled bin as we see here in France! Their subway is very modern, clean and disturbing. By cons people are a bit like the French in the subway, autism and not breathing the joy of life, dressed in dark colors. The only difference is that they all have great phones and they enjoy trips to watch videos. In short, I went from a hot country, messy, dirty and living in another rainy, cold and modern. It's so funny, I feel already back in Defence: / Here I am in the middle, nobody looks at me like an alien.

restaus There are everywhere, their food is excellent. I think between here and Japan, I can regain the lost kilos dozen stairs in India. We has already made one of their famous barbecue last night with the grill in the middle of the table and a hood just above. This is great to eat meat, I forgot! Lunch is based soups or salads with 7 or 8 vegetables and mushrooms in small cups where each pile. The apartment is super quiet, too quiet, but where are the guys who scream in the hallways, prayers in mosques to 5am, the sounds of trucks and rotten dogs that howl to death?
Seoul has its share of attractions, I started with the main one, the palace of Gyeongbokgung. A visit Free English takes place every day, it started a few minutes after my arrival, I so enjoyed. We were only 4, almost all say it was a private guide:) The palace was built in the 14th century by the first king of the Choson Taejo. This line lasted until 1910. Meanwhile Japanese invasions that destroyed the palace was rebuilt in the 19th century, and re-destroyed again by the Japanese during their occupation of the 20th century (1910-1945). In short it is still much left, only a few gates and royal pavilions remain. The king had 500 servants and 150 eunuchs, only men who could stay the palace at night, just for his apple. Like what megalomania knows no borders.

Inside the palace is the Folk Museum in Seoul. It is divided into three galleries very well done: a gallery on the history of Korea from the Paleolithic to the present day, a second with a 19th-century Korean village during the 4 seasons of the year, and a final depiction of life nobles Korean caste Yangban. Again, everything is well oiled, clean, the lights dimmed, the arrangement of objects, explanations, everything is done to make the visit enjoyable, and it succeeded. I have not seen him pass the afternoon:) Today it was really too bad, I preferred to stay warm in the apartment, I resume the exploration future. I take this opportunity to organize the rest of my trip. Mag this weekend we planned a trip to the mountain to take the air out a little from the hive and hopefully find a face a little more picturesque Korea ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment